On July 16 I’ll be presenting my next webinar focusing on common mistakes committed by MySQL users.
“Why can’t I just save my data to a file?”
Using an SQL database seems so complex to get right, and for good reason. The variety of data-driven applications is practically limitless, and as project requirements change, we find ourselves taking shortcuts and adopting bad habits. But there are proven methods to understanding how to develop and manage data in a scalable and reliable way. This talk shows you some of these methods, including:
- How to optimize a database application with partitioning and sharding.
- How to avoid the secret security vulnerability that you’re probably guilty of.
- How to use optimizer hints effectively.
Please register for this webinar and join me on July 16!
You might also like to view recordings of my past “deadly mistakes” webinars:
- How to Avoid Common (but Deadly) MySQL Operations Mistakes
- How to Avoid Common (but Deadly) MySQL Development Mistakes (part 1)
The post How to avoid even more of the common (but deadly) MySQL development mistakes appeared first on MySQL Performance Blog.